tracking

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Potty Train

Recently, my Mom shared with me that when I was a potty-training toddler, I would announce that I was "on the potty train." Furthermore, I was disappointed when no actual train rolled into the station upon my success.

Well, this little girl's dreams have been fulfilled - just 28 years later. This morning, the potty train rolled into my house, full steam ahead, whistles blowing. After months of potty sitting with no results, the Bean successfully "peed-ed" in the potty, with no mess anywhere else, shortly after getting out of bed. There was a great dance of joy, mostly performed by me.

Now to remember what we have promised would happen when this hallmark occasion took place.....

I believe a party and undies shopping are on the docket. Oh, and Uncle Nick, you promised us you'd bake a cake....just sayin'.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments: