tracking

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pregnancy Log: 32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks 
How big is baby? almost 4 pounds
Total weight gain/loss:
  +22
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. 
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping much better lately, and so is the little one. Phew!
Best moment this week: I spent 2 hours alone in my kitchen this week, making springerles. It was heavenly.
Have you told family and friends: Yes.

Movement: Yes, yes, yes...
Food cravings:
Ice Cream

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I hate most strong smells. 
Other symptoms: Starting to feel extreme muscle tightening while doing exercise, walking, etc. (Contractions?!)
Have you started to show yet: Um, just look at the photo. 
Gender prediction: I used to think boy; now I think girl. Who knows, really :)
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
I think of it as a turkey timer...

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very emotional.
Weekly Wisdom: For the second-time parent - be ready to be very very patient with your first-born during pregnancy. The Bean is extremely hyped, anxious, and CLINGY. 
Milestones: In the last 4 weeks since I posted, I've completed an intense women's leadership program, celebrated Easter, and B and I have each lost a grandparent. This weekend we look forward to painting!!

32 Weeks

No comments: