tracking

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pregnancy Log: 36 Weeks


How far along? 36 weeks 
How big is baby? ~6 pounds
Total weight gain/loss:
  +26
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. 
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: Can't get enough, but it's mostly been good.
Best moment this week: We had a wonderful time with family and friends at a baby shower this past Saturday. It was a gorgeous day, spent outside in the sun. I feel so blessed to have such a supportive network in my and my family's life!
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Movement: Still a roly poly in there!
Food cravings: 
Ice cream and peanut butter

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I hate most strong smells. 
Other symptoms: Moving slowly, out of breath, more achy, starting to feel antsy and ready.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, yes, yes.
Gender prediction: I used to think boy; now I think girl. Who knows, really :)
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
I think of it as a turkey timer...

Wedding rings on or off? 
Off. My fingers are fat.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Antsy
Weekly Wisdom: This week was a turning point for us with Bean. We'd been having lots of bedtime challenges and boundary testing, to the point of major tantrums and tears. We turned the tide by completely changing the routine. I only take care of 1-2 nights per week now, and B does the rest. Tension and testing have almost entirely subsided, and we're all sleeping through the night and waking feeling much happier.
Milestones: Happy 9th Anniversary to us! As of May 1, B and I have been together for a total of 15 years!

No comments: