tracking

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Siblings

Ever since Owen was laid in my arms, I've been struck by how much he seems to resemble his big sister. Same little sweet mouth, button noses, dimples forming, and even similar preferences for body positioning when resting.

Recently, I received the proofs from a newborn photos shoot of Owen. I was floored by how very similar the two children are. So much so that one photo of Owen immediately brought to mind an almost identical one of the Bean (two different photographers, at that!).

Check it out! These two could be twins!


The Bean was a bit more bird-like and, well, feminine, while Owen is definitely a solid chunk of a boy (Bean was almost 2 months in the photo, while Owen was 2.5 weeks). But the resemblance is unmistakeable. I cannot wait to watch these two peas in a pod (beans on the vine?) grow up together. 

No comments: