tracking

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions Revisited

Wow...

So I just did something that I have sworn to this point NEVER to do. I signed up for Weight Watchers (tip o' the cap to resolution #1). Lots of my friends have had success with it, and I do have, oh, 35 pounds I could easily shake.

I have decided that doing this will ultimately help me reach my goal of simplicity, as it organizes the efforts for me (or at least helps me organize the efforts), lends me the support of friends, and generally defies the unproductive go-it-alone attitude I've had to this point.

So...another resolution added to the list...

Say goodbye to unproductive pride.

Say hello to a new, healthier me??!! We'll see!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Good luck! :) I've had a lot of friends who have gone the WW route and absolutely loved it. They have really liked the community-based philosophy and how much they learn from the program (the points system is apparently very educational!).