tracking

Friday, February 1, 2008

Work At Home Days


WorkatHomeDay 001
Originally uploaded by annielivre

This Wednesday, I decided to work from home. When I first started my job as a faculty librarian, I was intrigued by the concept that I could opt to do this once in awhile. But the first couple of times I tried it...well...not much work happened!

Now that time is harder to come by, I've come to relish these rare opportunities to set up my post at the kitchen table and get things done whilst still wearing my jammies, listening to the coffeehouse jam channel on the Dish, and drinking as much coffee as I please.

I got a lot done this week! It feels good to be finally a little bit of the way through piles and piles of documentation I need to create. Next time, maybe I'll get to work on something more fun...like an article about the library's new leisure reading collection :)

Oh yeah, and here's what my editerz were busy doin' allllllll day!





My Editerz
Originally uploaded by annielivre

No comments: