tracking

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pregnancy Log - 17 Weeks & Christmas

Christmas Eve, with the Bean

How far along? 17 weeks, as of Christmas Day
How big is baby? The size of a turnip, or about 5 oz.
Total weight gain/loss:
  + 8 pounds  
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. 
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: OY. Traveling + other beds + sleeping with the Bean = not much sleep. Looking forward to making it up this long weekend back at home.
Best moment this week: There have been so many good moments this Christmas week. Through it all, I've enjoyed watching the Bean interact with her new toys and her beloved family members. She has so much love to share, and I've been so proud, observing her give thanks for all that she received. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes.

Movement: Still a roly poly in there. I feel the most movement in the evening, after dinner and before bed. 
Food cravings: 
Still with the strombolis and subs. Chocolate is also awesome.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I'm doing pretty well on this front now.  
Other symptoms: Still riridiculously emotional. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Definite bump in progress.
Gender prediction: Boy? 
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
Normal. 
Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, to the point that I cry. 
Weekly Wisdom: Savor each moment.
Milestones: This morning I had my first "high five" from the roly poly one. I was laying in the tub rubbing my belly and I received a real genuine kick to my hand. So exciting!

No comments: