tracking

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pregnancy Log: Week 14

14 weeks! "Where's the baby?"   
How far along? 14 weeks
How big is baby? The size of a lemon!
Total weight gain/loss:
  + 5 pounds 
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. 
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: This past weekend was the first that I did not take a nap. Sleeping well in general, with the only interruptions being the potty breaks and the toddler.
Best moment this week: We just got our hot water heater fixed after 2 months of half function. The hot shower afterward was divine.
Have you told family and friends: 
Yes.
Movement: A few flutters that I *think* were the baby. Looking forward to more definitive movements soon!
Food cravings:
salad with goat cheese and cranberries. yummmmm.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still some evening queasiness. Hints that it will subside soon.
Other symptoms: Nesting!!! (a good sign that energy is going to be returning soon)
Have you started to show yet: Yes, though a lot of people still don't notice.
Gender prediction: I keep thinking boy. We've decided not to find out this time, so it'll be an exciting surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
Normal. 
Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mellow.
Weekly Wisdom: Seems like all of my "wisdom" is about patience. This week it's about having patience with my own body. I can't be superwoman all the time. And it's OK to sit down and rest.
Milestones: Just the morning the Bean asked to wear undies at her Gram's today. She's turning a corner, I think (I hope!), with the potty.

No comments: