tracking

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pregnancy Log: Week 11

How far along? 11 weeks
How big is baby? As big as a fig.
Total weight gain/loss:
  + 4 pounds - I've been hungry the whole first trimester! Shocking!
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. Almost exclusively now.
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: This was a bad week for sleep. We had some unwanted excitement when one of our pups was found to have fleas. Had to clean the whole first floor of our house very thoroughly and quickly. Then we traveled all weekend, visiting family and the Bean did not sleep well. Hence, neither did I. 
Best moment this week: B and I went on a lunch date!  It was during a work day, but it was so nice to get together in the middle of the day, just the two of us. We plan to do more of this :)
Have you told family and friends: 
Yes.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: 
This week's craving was a hot fudge sundae with reese's pieces, whipped cream, and a cherry. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling queasy a lot of evenings. 
Other symptoms: Exhausted. Thirsty. 
Have you started to show yet: This week I noticed a major change. My belly has started to pull away from the rest of my body. My hips are definitely set back, with a bump emerging and pulling away from them. And none of my bras fit right.
Gender prediction: I keep thinking boy. We've decided not to find out this time, so it'll be an exciting surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
Normal. 
Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mellow. This week's crazy events have me feeling a bit numb.
Weekly Wisdom: Always make time for the ones you love. Everything else can wait.
Milestones: heartbeat heard! 170 beautiful beats per minute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving your Mommy some happy tears this week! Yes, there is a clear change with "the bump" this week! You're looking good, kiddo!