tracking

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pregnancy Log: Week 12

How far along? 12 weeks - so long first trimester!!!
How big is baby? As big as a lime.
Total weight gain/loss:
  + 6 pounds - Blaming travel to Nashville for the extra pound!
Maternity clothes? 
Yes. 
Stretch marks? 
Nope.
Sleep: I was traveling this week, and it was utterly exhausting. Looking forward to the holiday weekend for some napping!
Best moment this week: The morning after I arrived home from my trip, Bean came looking for me in bed. The look of joy on her face was priceless.
Have you told family and friends: 
Yes.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: 
No cravings this week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Southern food makes me sick. Like, puking sick. Too much butter, lard, cream, etc....even in the "vegetarian" dishes! 
Other symptoms: My sinuses are driving me nuts. Some's the weather. Some's the preggo-ness.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, though a lot of people still don't notice.
Gender prediction: I keep thinking boy. We've decided not to find out this time, so it'll be an exciting surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? 
Normal. 
Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Weepy. 
Weekly Wisdom: Always make time for the ones you love. Everything else can wait.
Milestones: Not sure you can call your first pregnancy puke ever a milestone, but it happened. Boy, am I glad it's not a regular occurrence for me! 

No comments: